REVLON super lustrous lipstick review

21:54:00

Hello there! This is my first blog post on a little beauty fashion blog, I hope you enjoy it!


 For my first blog post I thought that I should do a review on one of my all time favorite products, the Revlon super lustrous lipstick in Black Cherry. I have had this lipstick for a few months now and I have tried to wear it as much as I can because it is such a great lipstick!

I find that this lipstick is really good quality, its is quite long lasting (although sometimes needs a top up after a while). Personally I find that this lipstick is at its best when it is applied with a lip brush, for me it lasts longer when applied this way and I think it gives a better end result.

Another reason why i love this product so much is that you can make it really rather dark and also very light for the colour that you want to get. When I first saw how dark this product was I was not very sure if it would be worth buying because I thought i would never wear it, but i was surprised at how light (compared to what it looks like) it goes on my lips!



photo from Boots.com

I got this lipstick from Boots. I think that the pricing of this product was very  reasonable because it is such good quality and i did not mind spending a few pounds more for this lipstick. I would recommend this lipstick to anyone who likes a darker shades of lipstick!

REVLON super lustrous lipstick revue in Black Cherry

See you soon! 

Love,
K x



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments