The 40 beauty questions tag

02:27:00

Today I thought today I would do a beauty tag, I have not actually been tagged to do this but lets just pretend that I have, I thought this would be a good tag to do because it means that you guys get to know my beauty side a little bit better! Here are the questions:

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? I wash my face at least once a day, if I have time or I remember I try and wash my face at night as well but since recently I haven't been wearing makeup on a daily basis I do not feel the need to wash my face at night as well.


-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) I have a combo most of the time. I have eczema so that means that a lot of the time I have dry skin but on my t-zone I get oily skin. 

-What is your current facial wash? St Eves.

-Do you exfoliate? Yes.

-What brand do you use? St Eves.

-What moisturizer do you use? Nivea soft.

-Do you have freckles? Yes I do.

-Do you use eye cream? No but I want to start.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I get odd spot now and then and have the occasional break out. 

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No I have no, manly because I heard bad things about it from one of my friends.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? Rimmel wake me up foundation. 

-How about concealer? Rimmel wake me up concealer.

-Do you know your undertone color? Is it bad that I don't know what undertone is? 

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I think that they look great on some people, and they look natural some times but more than 2 pairs of fake eye lashes and I am out.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes I did know that but I always hate wasting my mascara when I have heaps left, sorry.

-What brand of mascara do you use? Rimmel, Avon, Company and Maybelline.

-Sephora or MAC? I don't have anything from either of them.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Real techniques and Avon brushs, an eyelash curler, beauty blender and eye brow brush.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? No I do not.

-For the face? Nope

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Either a shimmery pink, skin and brown shades.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Both.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Every single time.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They look good on some people, others.. Maybe not.

-Do you use mineral makeup? No.

-What is your favorite lipstick? Revlon, black cherry, my first blog post was on this lipstick.

-How about lipgloss? Lip lacquer count? Apocolips lip lacquer in Luna.

-What is your favorite blush to use? Real techniques expert face brush.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No.

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes! 

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No but I am going to start going. 

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, all the time! 

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I try not to be. I take my time and make sure everything is blended and in place.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Foundation lines.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? More neautral ones.

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Lucy Watson.
 
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I do it all the time, I hardly ever wear makeup anymore.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Sometimes.

-What do you think of Makeup? I love makeup, I just wish I wore it more so I could get better at applying it. 

And those are all the questions! I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Find me other places.
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments