Garnier Micellar cleansing water ~ Review

14:06:00

Hello there, so today I thought I would talk about my recent purchase of the Garnier Micellar cleansing water. I bought this product a few weeks ago and I love it! It removes makeup really, really well and it leaves my skin feeling great! I apply a few drops to a cotton pad and hold it on my eyes for around 10 - 15 seconds and then wipe the makeup up. It removes the makeup really clearly and doesn't leave any of it on my face! I cannot remember the exact price of this product but I think it was around £6, which I think is a very reasonable price for what you get! I would also give this product a 10/10 and i would highly recommend it to anyone!! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry it was so short.


Find me on my other social sites 
 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments