Christmas Wish List

23:35:00

Today I wanted to share my Christmas Wish List with you all. I love reading these types of posts so I thought it was about time I wrote one myself. There are only four things on the list as I do not want a whole lot of things. 


First on my wish list is a dress from the Kendall and Kylie Collection at Pac Sun. The dress is a black, floor length t shirt dress that has "YOU & ME SATURDAY NIGHT" written on it in white. When I first looked at the collection this immediately caught my eye. I love the style of the dress and the two slits on each side make it edgy. The dress is £29.78 which I think is a very reasonable price for such a great looking dress.


Next this is a product that I have had my eye on for a while. This is a MAC lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy. I absolutely love this colour of lipstick. It is deep tone matte beige which is a colour that I have been trying to find for absolutely ages. I have heard so many great things about the MAC lipsticks I thought it was about time I tried one out. This lipstick is around £15.50 which for a high end lipstick is not too shabby at all. 
The Urban Decay Naked Palettes have been a trend that I have yet followed, mainly as I have never been able to pluck up the courage to buy as of the price. However when I saw the Basics palette not only was the price to suit but so were the six natural shades.The palette is £22 which think again is a reasonable price for a high end product. I prefer the second palette to the first as I find I wear more shades which are similar to this one apposed to the first. 


Finally, the last thing on my wish list is the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so fresh perfume. I absolutely adore the smell of this perfume. It is so sweet and fresh. I was always one to opt for body splashes rather than perfumes but when I tested this one out I couldn't resist putting on my wish list. The packaging is adorable which caught my attention, the Marc Jacobs perfume bottles always look gorgeous and this one is no expectation.

That is all for this post, I hope you enjoyed it. If you would like me to write any more Christmas posts then just comment below. I have quite a few beauty posts lined up for the next week or so but I will squeeze in some fashion posts here and there. 

Love,

K x


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments