Dream Fresh // Baby Skin

22:54:00

In the recent months I have completely pushed aside foundation. Every one that I tried was either to thick on my skin, no matter how thinly I applied it or felt to heavy on my skin. So in February I decided to try out BB Cream which I paired it a gorgeously smooth primer!



If you have seen some of my previous blog posts then you will know what BB cream it is that I will be speaking about. I don't want to say to much about the product as I feel that I will just be repeating myself so to read about the product click here.

However I feel that this product needs to be mentioned again as it is such a great one! It gives such a flawless finish, I haven't used another facial product like it. Because it is a BB cream it is a lot lighter than foundation and it gives your skin a healthy, even glow. I think that is what I love most about it, it looks as though you aren't wearing any makeup. I love it when people can't tell if you are wearing makeup or not, and that is exactly what this product does. 


Next a product that goes hand in hand with the BB cream is the Baby Skin Primer by Maybelline. This was, and still is, the first and only primer I have used. I hadn't even really thought about buying one until I started wearing BB cream. As BB cream is lighter than foundation I noticed it sometimes didn't stay out very well, so I decided that trying out a primer was a must.

I picked up this one with I believe was around £6 (maybe slightly more) and I tested it out and loved it! Not only did it make the BB cream stay in place, it made my skin amazingly soft! It works better than my moisturiser!! I apply a small amount onto my finger and then apply it to my face using my hands. I tend to focus the product manly on my T-zone and eyes but depending on how much makeup I am wearing, I normally just apply it everywhere. The lasting power of it is really quite amazing!

I am aware I only put up the one fashion post last weekend but I have two posts that will be going up with weekend, one fashion related and the other is health and beauty related. 

Please let me know if there are any posts that you would like me to write. 

Love,

K x


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments