Flash Mob Cosmetics wish list

22:28:00

Through watching one of MusicalBethans videos on youtube I discovered a company called Flash Mob Cosmetics. This brand specializes in vibrant coloured cosmetics. 


The first product I found on there site was the Live Wire Hair Chalks in Chilled. I have always wanted to try hair chalks but I have never gotten the chance to. I love the colours in this set and I think the blue and green would look great if they were blended together slightly and applied to the ends of hair to create an ombre look. I have heard some great things about this product so it will definitely be something that I will have to test out. I also think that these would be great for festivals!

The next set I found were these Electric Kisses Bold Color & Shine Lipsticks. I have always wanted to try out bolder lip sticks and recently I have been really enjoying wearing purple toned lipsticks so it might be something that I could mix with a nude lipstick to make it slightly fainter. Also for themed parties these would be great to have in hand,
I have quite a few blog posts that will be posted in the next week so keep an eye out!

Love, 
K x 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments