Go to hair styles

20:20:00

Hello again! Today I wanted to show you my go to hair styles for my hair now that I have a fringe again. The hair styles are really quick and simple so they are great for every day looks. 

Messy Bun

To start I take two hair ties. First of all I take all of my hair, bar the fringe, and tie it into a high pony tail and it doesn't really matter if it isn't all smooth (it is a messy bun after all) I then wrap my hair around the base of the pony tail and secure it with a hair tie. I also, quite often, add a Scrunchie just to make it a bit more girly.

Half Up, Half Down

I start off by brushing my hair to the back of my head, again leaving my fringe. Once I have smoothed it all out, using my thumbs I take the hair from just above my ears on either side of my head and pull my thumbs up to the top of it. I normally brush through here just to make my hair a lot neater. Once smoothed out I take a thin hair tie and wrap it round. I love doing this with my hair as it is out of my face but it is still down.

Messy Pony

My final go to hair look is just a messy high pony tail. You just take the first step in the messy bun look, so taking all the hair to the top of your head. I normally pull a few baby hairs out and make the pony tail a little bit more messy as well. As with the messy bun I normally always use a Scrunchie for this look as well.

I hope you liked this blog post. It is my first hair related one, let me know if you would like me to do more. 

Love,

K x



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments