Impulse Decisions

21:45:00

Last week I made an appointment to get my hair cut, this isn't a regular occurrence for me as I love keeping my hair long so I never really want to chance going to the hair dressers in case it gets cut to short. However this time I got really excited to get my hair cut. I don't really know why, but I think the thought of having layered hair made me very happy as it makes my hair go curly. 

While I was telling my hair dresser what I wanted done to my hair I told her about how all of my friends were telling me to get a block fringe again (I had a fringe like this in 2012, however no one remembers it because I swept it to the side two weeks after getting it cut) I then told her that it was too big a step and I would leave it for another day. But then half way through my hair dresser cutting the layers into my hair I told her that I wanted a block fringe and if I didn't like it, hey, hair grows. So just after shaping my ends my hair dresser moved onto my fringe. I watched as all the pieces of my hair fell onto my legs and normally in that moment I would be terrified, but this time I wasn't. I was happy when I looked up and saw the fringe. 

When I got home I washed and styled it as I always do after a hair cut, the curls came back which made me a little bit more excited than I should have been but when you have straight hair you always want curly hair. I felt so happy when I looked at my hair in the mirror. This is a decision that I am so happy that I made as I feel more confident now than what I did with my old hair. 


This post was a little different to what I normally post but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Comment if there are any posts in particular that you would like me to make.

Love, 
K x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awww I want you to always have a block fringe Kather! 😊x

    ReplyDelete