The Cape

14:36:00

Capes have been popping up here there and every where in the shops over the past little while and I have been loving them, so I took a browse on ASOS and picked out three of my favorites. 

ASOS Reversible Cape

To start, this is one of my favorites. The cape is in the colour 'Camel', I love the colour and i think it really ties in with the autumnal colours. I also love the tassels on it, they always look great on capes! They just add to the overall look of it. I think if it was paired with a grey jumper, black skinny jeans, Chelsea boots and a faux fur bando it would look great!

ASOS Cape In Colour Block

Next is this beautiful colour block Cape. It looks so cozy, I can just imagine wearing this when the weather gets colder! The whole overall look of the Cape is so simple but I love that! Not everything needs to have complex designs on it! Because of this I believe that this cape could be worn with a variety of  different outfits.

ASOS Stripe Blanket Cape
The final cape is this tobacco strike cape. I adore this colour and it fits in with the season so well! I believe as it is not a colour that you see people wearing to often you could really stand out if you did wear it. As this looks slightly thin you may need a scarf to keep you warm but depending on what you are wearing underneath it you should be fine.  

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, I apologize for the shortness of it. I have quite a few fashion oriented posts that will be coming soon! And remember look out this weekend for some outfit posts! I have also been starting a project at school where I will actually be designing a pattern and making a cape! So I might do a some DIY posts about it soon! 


Love,
K x 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments