Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

08:34:00

Hello there! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Before I start this blog post there are a few things I need to mention. Firstly I am really sorry about the lack of posts this month, I wrote a few but never uploaded them because I wasn't happy with how they turned out. Secondly I have around 3 posts that will be going up in the next couple of days! 

Now that that is over I can get back to writing this blog post.

For Christmas I received the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, it is a rose toned eye shadow palette with 12 different shades it also comes with a double ended eyeshadow brush. New makeup makes me very happy so when I unwrapped the present and saw it was this palette I nearly shed a tear. I tend to stick to highstreet brands rather than buying from the more high end brands, but recently I have been trying out more brands like Clinique and Benefit. 


Even though I normally opt for matte tones I am really exited to use the more shimmery shades. I love the colours that are half matte, half shimmery, they just give a hint of shine to the look which I love! The colours are all highly, highly pigmented so when applying the shadows your really do not need much and of course you can build them up to create a more intense look.


Even though this palette is a bit pricey at £37 it is 100% worth it! The palette is a very high standard, the colours are very pigmented as I said which is something that a lot of the time is hard to find in a eyeshadow palette. So if you are looking to treat yourself then I recommend this one completely! 

I hope you liked this blog post. Again I do hope you had a good Christmas and happy new year when it comes! 

Love,

K x



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments