Faux Fur Friends

12:46:00

These little balls of fur have been appearing on key rings and handbags of celebrities over the past year or so and I have been extremely jealous of them. They are just adorable and they suit such a variety of styles. As you can see on the left, Kylie Jenner has an edgy, rocker kind of look while Louise Thomson has a more girly chic style. Yet even with such different styles the fur charms go perfectly with there outfits.

I did a bit of research on the charms and the brand that Kylie buys hers from go for around £500+ so they are not exactly cheap. However as I was window shopping on the River Island website I discovered to my delight that they actually sell faux fur pom pom key rings. When I last checked there were quite a few colours, but looking at the website now there are only three. I jumped at the chance to buy the key ring and bought a light blue one, it was also an absolute bargain at only £4, saving a grand total of £496. I also looked at a few other websites and you can get larger ones from around £3 up to £20 so again, complete bargains! I use mine on my keys purely because the colours of my hand bags clash with the the light blue.


This is definitely a style that I want to stick around for a while because I want to buy more of these wonderful little things. I can see myself having a collection of them in the near future. Plus at the prices they are at they are a complete style steal.


Thank you ever so much for reading, comment if there are any posts that you would like me to make and follow me if you would like to keep up to date with all of my posts.

Love,

Katherine x 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments