Kelly Connor Makeup Bags

20:51:00


As a lover of makeup I find that I never have enough bags to carry my makeup around when I am travelling around from place to place or even just going out. So when I received two of the lovely Kelly Connor Makeup Bags, I can only say that I was pleased. Anything makeup related makes me happy!

The makeup bags are a really great size and can fit a lot in them, which for me is fantastic as I always have a lot of makeup to carry around. It is small enough that it doesn't really take up any room in your handbag but it has all the room for your mascara, brushes and a palette if need be. It is a hand bag essential.

The bags are a really nice sturdy material with a black silky lining and hot pink sip. I love bags that are made from this canvas material, it is so simple but looks great with prints on them. I always find that the inside of my makeup bags get really dirty, really easily but with the lining that these bags have you can wipe away dirt really easily. I love the slogans on the bags, they make the bags stand out to others on the market, they are just a bit different. The bags are also a really great price, for me, finding a bag that looks good, is a good size and is a great price is hard. But these bags are very affordable which is such a bonus!

If you are interested in buying these bags then click here. You can also find Kelly on Facebook and Twitter. Kelly sells a range of products ranging from prints to mugs, it is definitely worth a look!

I do hope that you enjoyed this review. As always comment if there are any posts that you would like and follow me if you would like to keep up with all my posts.

Love,
Katherine x 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments