My Everyday Makeup

22:57:00


I thought I would do a little post about my current makeup routine as all of the products have changed since my last daily makeup post. Since we are now in Spring, the products I used last October have now been set aside. I have been wearing more natural makeup recently and I am really enjoying it. These are the products that I am currently using:


Nivea Refreshing Soft Moisturising Cream
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in "100 Ivory"
17 Stay Time Concealer in "light"
Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in "All About Bronze"
Revolution Mono Eye Shadow in "Delicious"
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in "On and On Bronze"
H&M Eye Shadow Palette in "Nudes"
Benefit "Roller Lash" Mascara
Burts Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm "Peppermint"
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in "063 Eastend Snob"

I hope you enjoyed this post. I know its a tad short but I wanted to try something a little different. I love posts like this so I wanted to finally post one myself. 

Love, 
K x 








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments