All Bronzed Up

09:47:00


*All items from TOPSHOP*

5 Years of Beauty Lipstick in Rio Rio
Glow Highlighter in Gleam
Glow Dome in Zephyr

1. How gorgeous is this lipstick? I have been searching for an orange toned lipstick for a little while now and TOPSHOP did not disappoint! It is one of their Matte Lipsticks so it is very opaque and the colour is very true and bright.

2. I am a big fan of highlighters (not quite strobing but the love is still there) so I decided to purchase one of the glow highlighters and it is beautiful! I picked up "Gleam", a bronze highlighter, as I wanted something a bit different whilst still wearable for the everyday.


3. You. Have. To. Try. This. !!! Glow domes are very, very, very pigmented glitter shadows that I adore!!. Zephyr is the prettiest rose gold toned shadow that would be quite fitting for an everyday look. 

As you can tell I have been loving bronze this week so I highly recommend that you take a trip down to your nearest TOPSHOP and try out these products!

What have you been loving this week? Let me know in the comments.

Love,

Katherine x 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments