A week in Paris

13:57:00

























































So that was my week in Paris! It was such a beautiful city even though the weather was pretty dire at times! We visited all of the sites and I was really quite astounded by the the height of all of the buildings and structures especially the  Eiffel Tower, I still can't quite get over it! Even though the city was full of tourists and never stopped being busy or loud I would go back in a heartbeat and explore it more! 

I do apologise for my lack of posts in the past few months with exams, the end of school and now moving out into my own apartment and starting college everything has been a tad hectic. Plus I don't actually have any internet set up yet! If there any posts that you would like me to write let me know!! 


Love,

K x 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments