A weekend in Glasgow

17:14:00













While I am Scottish born and bred, Glasgow has never been a place I have visited very thoroughly. However I spent the past weekend wandering around the beautiful city. I arrived on Friday night to be greeted to fajitas, the rest of the night was then spent catching up with school friends lots of laughs. On Saturday myself and my friends heading out into George Square and the centre of Glasgow for a spot of shopping. How I envy Glaswegians. The shopping there is spectacular, I didn't know what I was missing with American Apparel or Forever 21. After more fajitas we took a trip to the cinema and watched The Dressmaker, I strongly recommend you go and see it. The trip then drew to a close on Sunday where we spent the day lounging in bed, then baking and to top it all off we couldn't resist a cheeky Nandos.

Katherine x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments