Where I've Been

19:02:00


"My life basically rotates around College, Work and Costa."

Hello there! It feels like forever since I was last on my blog, how I have missed it. With a combination of Bloggers Block and genuinely being busy with College and part time night and day jobs I haven't had enough time to try and concentrate on my blog. The guilt is real!

However I do have a lot of things planned for the next few weeks to try and make up for my lack of content. Also I recently partnered with Soap Box, so head on over to the SoapBox App and search "Katherine Stoddart", keep an eye out as I will be uploading fashion and beauty videos very, very soon!! 

Here are some snapshots of the last two months:














As always I hope you enjoyed this little post, my social media sites are linked below if you want to keep up to date with me. I look forward to the next few weeks! 
Love, 
Katherine x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Missed your posts! Loved the update, keep up the awesome work! ^_^

    ReplyDelete