Meeting Bloggers | Tea Zone

15:16:00










After a hearing about  a talk given by the wonderful Anastasia, over at http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/, from girls on my college course I was introduced not only her but to the Aberdeen Bloggers. Who knew Aberdeen had Bloggers, and so many of them as well? Today I finally met up with some of the lovely ladies from #abzmeet at Tea Zone on Justice street just off of Castle Gate. If cute little cafes are your thing then you need to head on down! With a variety of loose leaf teas to chocolate orange brownies this cafe is a dream. It was so relaxing nattering away to all the other bloggers about cameras, our blogs and different styles all with soft music and the smell of tea filling the room.

Thank you to all the girls being so welcoming and friendly, I am very much looking forward to the next meet up!

Q: What is your favourite cafe and why?

Katherine Elizabeth x 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. It was lovely meeting you and I love your post! My favourite cafe is Cup just off of Belmont Street in Aberdeen. It's so cute and they do great food!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet you today! I second Cup. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're so quick off the mark! It was lovely meeting you today. :)

    My favourite cafe in Aberdeen is Cognito on St Swithin Street for coffee & ice-cream, or Foodstory for heavenly food. If you can venture further out into Aberdeenshire then The Coffee Apothecary and Formartines are both fab!

    Hope to see you again soon :)
    -Laura (Whispering)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for mentioning me girl :) Sad I didnt make it but Steven got a new car so we wanted to drive it around. I will definitely join you next time and I am glad you loved the abzmeet ladies :)
    xx
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love hearing about new cafes in my area so thanks so much!
    Great blogpost
    X

    ReplyDelete