Bon Accord Summer Style Blogger Event

10:55:00

















So last Wednesday the aberdeen bloggers and I were invited along to the Bon Accord shopping centre in Aberdeen to preview some of the high street and high end stores summer 16 collections. We got to have a nosey into new products that weren't even in stores yet! All the staff from the stores were so lovely and made the evening even more enjoyable! New Look had some stunning new items that I definitely want / need to add to my wardrobe, while there were bright colours and patterns throughout, many of the pieces were more basic, so they fitted my style completely! After walking round the stalls and shops and having a pit stop at YO! Sushi we headed upstairs and the lovely girls from John Lewis gave us a mini fashion show to end the night!

Thank you again to The Bon Accord team for inviting me along! I thoroughly enjoyed the event!

Katherine Elizabeth x 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments