Hotter Shoes Blogger Event

21:16:00






Stop what you are doing! Can we talk about these shoes for a hot second?

When I hear anything about the brand Hotter I tend to always think shoes that are suited for older customers rather than a 19 year old student. That is exactly what I thought when I received an email from Hotter a few weeks ago, inviting me along to a Bloggers exclusive event, oh boy how wrong I was! 

 On arrival we were greeted by all the lovely members of staff who work at the Aberdeen Hotter Store, followed by nibbles and a talk from Jenni and Mel, the PR and Marketing ladies. Did you know that Hotter started off as a slipper making company? Now they make shoes as comfortable as slippers thanks to the millions of air bubbles and cushioning in the shoes!

After finishing up the talk myself and the other bloggers were let loose in the store. I headed straight to the Solar Shoes as I normally only ever wear trainers purely just for the comfort! But I wanted to go out of my comfort zone and choose something with a splash of colour in it rather than just plain old black!

I am absolutely obsessed with the shoes I got to take home! They are so comfy and they look killer with my everyday outfits. I well and truly had my 'Hotter Moment' picking them out.

I want to say a huge thank you to Hotter for inviting me along to the event and letting me take away these a m a z i n g shoes!

I also have a discount code for you! If you fancy getting your hands on a pair of Hotter shoes then you can use the code 'PPATEN' to get £10 off, plus FREE delivery on your first order!

Katherine Elizabeth x

T's and C's : Minimum order value £25. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or on Sale or Factory Clearance items and gift vouchers. Expires 30/6/16

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How do I join the Hotter shoes blogger teaM. See my blog post on sewangelicthreads.blogspot.co.uk, the CHARLOTTE Dress post.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete