QUEENS ROAD

13:54:00









Jacket | Jeans  - Topshop | Top | Watch | Choker - Newlook  | Shoes - Nike | Bag - Warehouse | Pompom - River Island | Lips - Kylie Jenner Dolce K

I wear this outfit at least once a week (Give or take the choker and the lipstick) , it is so simple and easy to put together and yet I still feel flawless,

So here we are, the day of my relaunch! I have so many ideas for my blog and now is the time that I am finally going to put those ideas to good use. I love going for shoots and sharing my ootd's or just my general style so that is what I will be primarily doing from now on as that is what I most enjoy doing. I am so excited for the future of my blog and I hope you come along for the ride with me!

Katherine Elizabeth

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments