SKENE HOUSE BLOGGER SLEEPOVER | HOTEL REVIEW

11:34:00

I was very kindly invited to a Blogger sleepover and pamper night at the Skene House, Rosemount apartments by Sarah , Blogs Vlogs Etc. I had such a fabulous time and I wanted to share my night there with you! Since I live in the heart of Aberdeen I never expected to stay in an city centre hotel but now I feel like I might need to make up excuses to stay here more often!



As we stayed in one of the 4* Rosemount Skene House we were treated to the modern and stylish apartments which were stunning! If I could live there I would. Our apartment was a lot more spacious than I originally thought. It had a lovely large sitting room, 3 good sized bedroom ( two twin rooms and a large double) all three bedrooms had a large built in wardrobe and a little sink and mirror hidden behind a door, because who doesn't need a sink in next to your bed? Two stunningly modern bathrooms and a fab little kitchen. 

Our evening started off with a pamper session provided by Body'n'Sol, Julia (Just Julia), Hannah (Granite City Girl) and Laura (The Floral Elephant) all got gorgeous gel nails, I would have but when you work in the food industry nail varnish and such is not allowed so I opted to get my eyebrows plucked and tinted (My eyebrows now have never looked so good) while Sarah had her eyelashes tinted. 


After the prosecco had been opened and the pampering had ended Ros from Stella and Dot came and gave us a talk all about the jewellery and accessories that they sell. The gold and marble necklaces were my favourite, you should definitely head over to there site and check them out! 

We all then got into our Pjs after Ros left and, a must every girly sleepover, the chatting began. As it was a friday night of course we had take out food, fridays a cheat day come on! This did come with a price however. After phone calls to London and my local Yo! Sushi and an hour and a half of waiting we finally all got our food.. at 11:30pm. What a palava!! How could I be annoyed though, I had sushi!



We then had homemade cocktails and krispy kreme doughnuts to end our night! Hannah took the master bedroom as she was getting up early, Sarah and Laura took one of the twin rooms and myself and Julia took the other! After a late night chat we headed to bed! 



Can I just say, my morning shower was amazing, I felt so refreshed and awake and I smelt fab after using the sea kelp products from Scottish Fine Soaps. I need a shower like that every morning! Plus the bathroom lighting was too great, I couldn't not take a photos.


After a mini morning photoshoot filled with cupcakes and doughnuts we headed down to breakfast in the other building. I had pain au chocolate, strawberries and a selection of hams and cheeses, yum! We then headed back to our apartment and packed up, ready to leave. 



 I couldn't complain about the view either, look how gorgeous it was!!


I would like to say a huge Thankyou to Sarah for inviting us all along and to of course Skene House for letting us stay in your gorgeous apartment! If that night was anything to go by I cannot wait for us all to get together again, I had such an amazing time and it was so relaxing!

Katherine Elizabeth

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments