GOLDEN SQUARE

14:35:00










Letting go of Summer.

Bomber, Jeans, Heels, Top - TOPSHOP ( all last Season ), Jumper - H&M ( 2014 Bought )

With Autumn right around the corner I thought it only appropriate to get the Autumnal blog posts started! I have seriously missed layering clothes so I put together this outfit to showcase just that.

 I paired with my knitted mustard jumper with my black high necked body suit to make it look almost like a choker without wearing one. Then throwing my bomber on top to keep me cozy. Since it is still warm(ish) in Aberdeen I wore my black ripped jeans and rolled them up at the ankle which I have been doing all SS16. I finished the outfit with my black suede ankle boots which are a staple in my wardrobe. 

After shooting with the ever so lovely Sarah from BlogsVlogsEtc we headed for a coffee and a catch up in Cafe Nero to hide from the rain, which of course cleared as soon as we sat down. Typical.

Katherine Elizabeth xo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments