INSTA DIARIES #3

09:48:00


~ Too cute to be a sports bra


~ Getting them jungle vibes from @hm πŸŒΏπŸŒ΄


~ 🐯🐯🐯


~ Lazy blogging day πŸ’»πŸ“±


~ OOTD for the @booksandbeansaberdeen Blogger event planned by yours truly 😁 Having a fab afternoon with the girls filled with Coffee and food! ☕️ #BooksandBloggers


~ Off to my second year college induction, I can't wait to get stuck back into it again #textiles 


~ Getting the last of the summer sun


~ Out for dinner 🍷🍝


~ Happy birthday @linton_and_mac What a fab party πŸ’–


_________________


Since I have posted so many photos between now and my last insta diaries I wanted to pick the best of the bunch and show you my favourite photos that I have shared on my insta in the past month or two.

Katherine Elizabeth xox

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments