FAMILY DAY | LIFE

11:59:00


These are the days I live for.






On Sunday the 6th I took a bus back to my home town to go and spend the day with my family up on the Moray Coast. The weather wasn't playing ball, it was essentially a downpour for the whole time we were at the sea. Non the less the day was still fab, filled with turkey and cheese sandwiches, a very wet walk on the beach, amazing Cullen Ice cream and topped off with delicious roast at home. I cherish days like these, due to busy schedules they don't happen as much as we would like them to but I think thats what makes them more special.

Q: What did you do for your last family day? 

I hope you have all had a great few weeks since I last posted. My upload schedule will get back to normal soon, I promise!!



Katherine Elizabeth xo




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments