2017 RESOLUTIONS & GOALS | LIFE

16:08:00

I love starting my year reading all of those cliche blog posts about resolutions and goals for the upcoming year so it is time for my contribution. While this isn't the first time that I have written a post like this, it is the first year where I have a pretty solid idea of what goals are realistic.


Before I start, I want to say that I hope you all had a brilliant New Years! This was my first year without being at home with my family, instead my night was spent with my dear friends watching the fireworks, partying in town and buying tickets to a fair ground ride where we were spun around in the air - honestly the best decision I have ever made. 

I have four main resolutions I want to keep to this year. I always give myself too big of a list to stick to. So here we go!

1. Be productive, set more deadlines and hand in work on time - This is something I have always struggled with. I have sudden bursts of productivity, work really well for a while and then it drains quickly after. This year I want to change that.

2. Carry on with healthy eating and cooking - I strongly believe you are what you eat, so if you eat junk, you will feel like junk. I also have a new found love for cooking so I really want to try and carry on exploring new recipes.

3. Save more | Spend less - If there was an award for the worst person at saving I would be given it every year, honestly I am rubbish at it. So if I can try to change that and be able to set money aside for rainy days I would be incredibly happy with myself!

4. Be healthier and more active - Yes, I know, everyone says this but I really want to try hard to stick by this resolution. I feel so much more happy when I know I've worked out than sleeping for an extra half an hour or just sitting and not doing anything. I also got a gym membership ( regrets, regrets ) so I am forcing myself to work out!



Now onto goals: 


NO.1 - Learn all 46 Hamilton songs, because why not! 

NO.2 - Graduate college and get into University

NO.3 - Pass my drivers test

NO.4 - Let my hair grow so it sits over my shoulders

NO.5 - Get my goal body and weight

NO.6 - I'd love to learn a bit of a new language

NO.7 - Read at least 5 books 
(I never read so that is a lot for me!) 

NO.8 - Pick a time in history and teach myself about it.

______________


Katherine Elizabeth

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments