I TURNED TWENTY + 20 THINGS I'VE LEARNED IN 20 YEARS

13:03:00




TOPSHOP MOM JEANS | ACESSORIZE MINI BAG | TOPSHOP LACY CAMI | NIKE PEGASUS | TOPSHOP PLEATHER JACKET 






TOPSHOP BODY | NEWLOOK CULOTTES | ZARA HEELS





How the hell am I twenty ? ! Seriously, where have the years gone?

Yesterday was such a fantastic day. It was filled with amazing people, so much food (Shout out to YO!Sushi and Byron Burger) and memories that I will keep forever. Since I turned the ripe age of twenty I want to share twenty things I have learned over the years.

--------------------------------------------------
20 things I've learned in 20 years 
--------------------------------------------------

1. Do what makes YOU happy
2. Not everyone thinks the same way you think
3. Be kind and treat others how you want to be treated, even if they don't necessarily deserve it. 
4. If an opportunity doesn't exist, create it.
5. Being surrounded by genuine people, it will keep you healthy.
6. You will lose people along the way, but you will also gain some amazing new friends.
7. What you give power too, has power over you.
8. It is completely fine to have high standards.
9. Your feelings matter.
10. Don't ever stop adventuring.
11. Just because it was good then, doesn't mean it'll be good now.
12. Art is everywhere.
13. Say Yes to new experiences.
14. Not everything always goes according to plan.
15. You have the power to change the negatives in your life.
16. Don't ever stop taking photographs.
17. Don't worry so much.
18. Every single day you have a chance to better yourself. So apologise for your mistake, learn something new.
19. Forget the daily negatives and focus on the positives.

And finally 20. Be passionate.

I still have a lot to learn, but right now I'm happy.

- Katherine Elizabeth.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments