BLACK ON BLUE | FASHION

16:41:00



DENIM JACKET, CAMI, JEANS | TOPSHOP (LAST SEASON)
CREEPERS | NEWLOOK 
TOP | PRIMARK (LAST SEASON)


















DENIM JACKET, CAMI, JEANS | TOPSHOP (LAST SEASON)
CREEPERS | NEWLOOK 
TOP | PRIMARK (LAST SEASON)


After growing up in Aberdeenshire and living in Aberdeen for almost two years you'd think that I would know all the hidden treasures that this city has. Oh boy, how wrong you would be. I recently found a line up of different blue toned garage doors two minutes walk from my flat and knew it was the perfect location for a outfit photoshoot. So I teamed up with my good friend, Sarah from BlogsVlogsEtc, and we headed out to shoot.


I didn't really have too much of a plan with this shoot, it was just a bit of fun. I hope you like the photos as much as I do! Big thanks to Sarah for taking my photos, I had so much fun shooting! 


- Katherine Elizabeth 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments