20 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME | LIFESTYLE

10:13:00

While I share quite a lot on my blog and instagram, there are a lot of things I don't - like anyone who is on social media! Got to keep some secrets, eh. But after being tagged by Life of Dee I couldn't resist writing this post! So here are 20 things you didn't know about me.



1.  I studied history for six years throughout high school, I found, and still find it so interesting learning about different periods in history. The Scottish and the American wars of independence are my favourite.

2. I refer to wheetabix as "the cake of the cereal world".

3. I used to have an unhealthy obsession with dying my hair. I've lost count of how many times I dyed it now.

4. One of my favourite sports/outdoor activities is kayaking.

5. When I was younger my grandparents had a dinosaur book that I read back to back and that fuelled my love of dinosaurs (Don't judge me, I'm being real here!).

6. I am one of those people who thinks that coriander tastes like soap.

7. I have a slight obsession with succulents. I am a proud Mother to 15 now.

8. I fully know how to drive a car but I just can't find the energy to book my test.

9. I love avocado, it is the food of the gods.

10. The hunchback of Notre dame, Hercules and Moana are three of my top favourite Disney movies.

11. Lin Manuel Miranda's Hamilton changed my life. If you haven't listened to the sound track I highly recommend it.

12. If I could get a dog right now, It would have to be a French bulldog.

13. I have only been out of the UK twice.

14. Even though I have been a barista for nearly two years, I still struggle making latte art.

15. Byron Burger and YO!Sushi are my favourite restaurants.

16. My dream jobs would be working in a design studio or for a magazine. I'd love to have my own desk within the business - not a huge ask really? 

17. I used to have curly hair when I was younger, now it is just frizzy. Ugh joys.

18. I associate music with certain times in my life. Justin Bieber's Believe reminds me of my 2012 holiday to Norfolk, Alexandra Burke's first album reminds me of my Aunty and Uncles wedding, just to name a few.

19. I would rather be gorge walking, rock climbing, horse riding or exploring the great outdoors than stay inside.

20. I hate ponds. Why you ask? I don't really know, they just terrify me a little bit.

And there we have it! 20 things you didn't know about me! Thank you to Life of Dee for tagging me, to check out her post click here.

Until next time,

Katherine x 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments